6 Irish Pubs on the Gold Coast
With St Patrick's Day just around the corner, we have compiled a list of 6 Irish Pubs to help you celebrate the occasion.
1) Waxy's Irish Pub - 3206 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise - kick back with a Guinness in a friendly Irish ambience.
This St Patrick's Day there will be live music, $10 Irish Meals, Green Guinness and prizes for best dressed. Free Entry
2) Lansdowne Road Irish Tavern - 3420 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise - a sports bar with an Irish heart.
On St Patrick's Day there will be live music, Irish dancers, give-aways and more.
3) O'Malley's - 1 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise - Enjoy a beer or meal (including $10 specials) at his Irish themed pub overlooking the beach.
Big Plans for the St Patrick's Day celebrations are yet to be announced.
4) Kitty O'Sheas - Cavill Mall, Surfers Paradise - a popular Irish bar in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
Get a free Guinness Cap when you purchase Guinness or Kilkenny this St Patrick's Day. Pints for $9.
5) Fiddler's Green - 30 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise - Irish Bar & restaurant with pub grub and live music.
$15 Irish Dishes, free face painting, entertainment and more!
6) Darcy Arms Irish Tavern - 2923 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise - Complete with traditional log fireplace, Darcy Arms has been pouring pints since 1988.
Posted (Wed March 2016)