Bush Meets the Beach - November
When: 3-6 November 2016
Where: Surfers Paradise Beach, Gold Coast
Head on in to nearby Surfers Paradise from the 3rd to 6th of November for 'Bush Meets the Beach'.
The Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame LIVE Outback Stockman’s Show provides visitors with a chance to meet a real Stockman and his animals in a one of a kind live show.
Handy information for your visit to Bush Meets the Beach:
- There will be 3 shows per day on Thursday and Friday to include the general public and school children
- There will be 3 shows per day on Saturday and Sunday for the general public.
- Daytime walk around on Jigsaw the one tonne Bull in Cavil Mall will occur at 12pm, 3pm and 7pm with photo opportunities
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Market walk through on Friday night at 6.30pm with photo opportunities
- Timing each show 45 minutes per show at 10am, 2pm and 5pm
It's easy to get into Surfers Paradise from your accommodation at Bel Air on Broadbeach. You can catch a bus, or ride the Gold Coast Light Rail from the station in front of our building.
Book your accommodation at Bel Air on Broadbeach. With a choice of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments on offer and fantastic onsite facilities for your enjoyment. To view our rates and make a reservation, please CLICK HERE
Posted (Thu October 2016)