There are so many things to do with kids on the Gold Coast, here are just some of the activities on offer:
1) Hit the beach: Our patrolled beaches are perfect for swimming, playing on the sand or surfing with the kids.
2) Theme parks: The Gold Coasts famous five theme parks will provide hours, if not days of fun! Sea World, Wet'n'Wild, Movie World, Dream
World and White Water World.
3) Explore the Hinterland: Beautiful picnic spots, rainforest walks and even glow worm caves are ready for you to discover.
4) Wildlife & nature: Take a fun and educational trip to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, David Fleay Wildlife Park, Tropical Fruit World
or Paradise Country.
5) Dinner & a show: Drax 4 Kids offers kids performances every Saturday for some scarily good fun! The Australian Outback Spectacular
will wow you with their horsemanship and an Aussie style 3 course meal.
6) Family dining: There are so many great family friendly restaurants on the Gold Coast including Hard Rock Cafe, Food Fantasy buffet
at Jupiters, Pancakes on the Rocks, Outback Jacks and more!
7) Attractions: Indoor and outdoor Mini golf courses, glow in the dark bowling, wax museums, build-a-bears, Infinity, 7D Cinemas, Ripleys
Believe it or Not, TimeZone and much more await you on the Gold Coast!
8) Pacific Fair: Catch a movie at the Events Cinema Complex, dine at The Patio, treat the family to an Ice Cream at Ben & Jerry's
after a few hours shopping the many great stores such as David Jones, Myer, Big W, H&M, Uniqlo and more. Pacific Fair often have special
school holiday activities on offer.
Book your Gold Coast accommodation!
Bel Air on Broadbeach is centrally located in Broadbeach with easy access to all the great attractions of the Gold Coast! Jump on the Gold Coast Light
Rail from right outside our doorstep and ride the tram into Surfers Paradise in just minutes. We are directly opposite Pacific Fair Shopping Centre,
a short walk to the beach, Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre, Dracula's Gold Coast and more! BOOK NOW.