The Gold Coast is the perfect place to spend Valentine’s Day, an anniversary or any other special occasion with your loved one. Why not stay the weekend with us at Broadbeach and enjoy beautiful beaches, great cafes and restaurants and loads of fantastic ways to spoil each other? Here is our list of just some of the romantic activities that you could enjoy while visiting us here at Broadbeach.
- GC Gondolas– imagine floating down the canals of the Gold Coast in a private luxury Gondola for two, enjoying a meal by candlelight as you sip champagne and enjoy the stunning views by day or shimmering lights by night! Find out more and book GC Gondolas
- Luxuriate in a spectacular beach sunrise– grab a couple of hot steaming coffees to go, some freshly baked croissants or other breakfast treats, then head down the beach. Cosy up on a beach towel as you watch the sun rise up out of the ocean. What a romantic start to the day!
- Hot air balloon ride– take your love to new heights with a Gold Coast Hot Air Balloon ride over the Gold Coast hinterland and wineries. Enjoy a hot buffet breakfast with champagne after the flight and a FREE photo to remember your romantic experience. Discover more about Hot Air Balloon Gold Coast
- Kayak into the Sunset – relax and enjoy a sunset paddle in a kayak built for two on the tranquil waters of Surfers Paradise at twilight as you watch the light fade. See more information about Gold Coast Kayak tours
- Limousine tour of the Gold Coast– why not hire a Gold Coast limousine to escort you both in absolute style to and from a dinner date? Or hire a limousine to take you on a tailored tour of the beach, hinterland or other destination? Just the two of you - perfect!
- Chocolate indulgence – take a stroll hand-in-hand through Surfers Paradise then head to the Max Brenner Chocolate Bar at Chevron Renaissance Shopping Centre and indulge in a dreamy chocolate fondue for two. Over the road from us at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre you’ll also find delightfully sweet creations at Cowch Dessert Cocktail Bar!
- Hinterland picnic– pack a picnic lunch and a rug and set off on a scenic drive into the beautiful Gold Coast hinterland. Immerse yourself in nature with beautiful sights such as the Natural Bridge, visit boutique vineyards cellar doors, window shop in quaint towns, enjoy a rainforest walk with giant tree ferns and swim in clear lagoons.
- Couples spa or massage– there are many day spas in Broadbeach and the greater Gold Coast that offer dual treatment rooms where you can enjoy the day spa experience together. Some offer couples packages with inclusions such as private jacuzzi, strawberries and sparkling wine. Relaxing and romantic!
- Romantic dinner for two– enjoy a special dinner with the one you love at one of the Gold Coast’s many restaurants. Here are a few local Broadbeach dining ideas with a spark of romance: Gemelli Italian with its traditional cooking methods coupled with modern flair, the flavours of Tokyo at Kiyomi Japanese Restaurant (The Star Casino), award-winning Chiangmai Thai, and not too far from us you’ll find delightfully intimate French dining at the Little Truffle Dining Room & Bar in Mermaid Beach.
- Quiet night in– you’ve booked your accommodation at Bel Air on Broadbeach. Why not take advantage of our resort facilities such as pool and spa in the late afternoon, then enjoy a quiet romantic night in; cook up a delicious dinner coupled with a cheeky bottle of wine in the self-contained kitchen before settling in for a movie.
During your stay why not talk to our friendly reception team can assist you with making tour and activity bookings, as well as providing additional ideas on things you might like to see and do. Bel Air on Broadbeach has a range of self-contained, one bedroom apartments with private balconies to choose from and great onsite facilities such as indoor and outdoor swimming pools, heated spa, sauna, onsite café, tour desk facilities, BBQs and free undercover secure car parking.
BOOK BROADBEACH GOLD COAST ACCOMMODATION.