Broadbeach: 5 things to do under $5!
The school holidays are here again! Check out these '5 things to do for under $5' to entertain the kids in Broadbeach...
1. Take a ride on the Broadbeach monorail, running a 1.3km loop between Jupiters Casino and The Oasis Shopping Centre. Why not see the Gold Coast lit up with an evening ride. Fare is just $4.00 per person and children under 7 are free!
2. Support the Southport Rotary Club by giving the kids a ride on the beautiful Broadbeach Carousel. Just $2.00 per ride. This attraction is located in the middle of Broadbeach mall and is run by volunteers.
3. Ride the G. Catch the Gold Coast Light Rail from directly across from Bel Air on Broadbeach and head to one of 16 stops. The kids are sure to love taking a ride of the light rail! Fares start at just $2.68 for an adult to ride one zone with a go card. For all the information on fares visit Translink.
4. Visit the Broadbeach markets (1st and 3rd Sunday of the month). There are lots of yummy treats like fudge and homemade ice-creams to be found for under $5! We recommend the gluten free caramel slice - yum!
5. Hit the beach or let the kids loose in the great kids playgrounds at Kurrawa Park on the foreshore – for free!
Book Gold Coast accommodation staying at Bel Air on Broadbeach, our family friendly apartment accommodation, central location and onsite facilities are perfect for a family vacation to the Gold Coast. CLICK HERE.
Posted (Fri June 2015)