Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Want to meet some Aussie animals while visiting the Gold Coast? Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary gives visitors the chance to see a wide range of animals, birds and other wildlife up close with wide-open enclosures and interactive displays.
Walk around the stunning rainforest and eucalyptus environments viewing all sorts of native Australian and exotic wildlife including: crocodiles, wombats, dingoes, Tasmanian devils, koalas, kangaroos, snakes and more.
For a hands on experience you can hand-feed a kangaroo or perhaps get your photo taken cuddling up to a sleepy koala. Be sure to time your visit to catch the Lorikeet feeding, one of the main attractions, with a morning and an afternoon session available. The free flight bird show and bird of prey photo opportunity are also well worth checking out!
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is open 363 days per year (closed Christmas & Anzac Day) and is located at 28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin, Gold Coast.
- From just $39.00 per person!
- Family tickets for 2 adult sand 2 children are also available from $129.95
- General admission to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Discount coupons (10% off food and beverage, 10% off retail purchases & 15% off all Blinky Bill merchandise)
- Native Australian wildlife
- Koalas, Kangaroos, Crocodiles, Snakes, Lorikeets, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Dingoes and so much more
- Aboriginal Performers
- Daily shows and presentations
- Segway Safari Tours (additional charge inside the park)
- Mobile Voucher accepted
- Open daily from 8am - 5pm. Closed Christmas Day 25th December and Anzac Day 25th April.
Daily Show Timetable
- 8.00am - Lorikeet Feeding & Photo opportunity
- 8.30am - Reptile Photo Opportunity
- 10.45am - Australiana Sheep Shearing Show
- 10.45am - The Big Fang Theory Reptile Show Snake & Possum Photo Opportunity
- 11.20am - Meet The Gruffalo
- 11.20am – Wild Skies Free Flight Bird Show & Bird Ambassador Photo Opportunity
- 12.30pm - Meet The Gruffalo & Photo Opportunity
- 1.00pm – Crocodile Behaviours Show & Photo Opportunity
- 1.30pm – Meet The Gruffalo
- 2.00pm - Australiana Sheep Shearing Show & Snake Photo Opportunity
- 2.30pm – Wild Skies Free Flight Bird Show & Bird Ambassador Photo Opportunity
- 3.30pm - Aboriginal Culture Show & Photo Opportunity with Dancers
- 4.00pm - Lorikeet Feeding & Photo Opportunity
- 4.15pm - Snake Photo Opportunity
- Blinky Bill’s Studio Adventure – Check in park sign for show times
Daily Feeding Timetable
- 10.20pm - Dingoes
- 1.30pm - Land of the Parrots
- 2.30pm - Tasmanian Devils
Like to plan ahead? Skip the queue and pre-purchase your Currumbin Wildlife Tickets - including single adults and child tickets, concession tickets and family passes.
For your Gold Coast holiday accommodation - Bel Air on Broadbeach is located centrally in Broadbeach on the Gold Coast, opposite the world-class Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and just a short stroll into the heart of Broadbeach. It's a great base for exploring the theme parks and other famous attractions of the region with public transport easily accessible and free onsite parking.
Bel Air on Broadbeach accommodation choices include a range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully-self contained apartments, and our resort facilities include indoor and outdoor pools, spa, sauna, onsite cafe and more.
Make your family friendly Gold Coast accommodation booking today!
*please note that prices, timetables and information was correct at time of publishing. Check with tour operator for any changes.
Posted (Tue July 2019)