GLOW Gold Coast
When: Saturday April 30, 2016
Time: 5pm to 10pm
Where: Evandale Lake, Gold Coast Cultural Precinct, 135 Bundall Road, Bundall
This is a FREE Event
The third annual GLOW is at the end of this month, held at the Gold Coast Cultural Precinct, the event is staged around Evandale Lake and promises an evening filled with light-based installations and activities.
This years GLOW program features:
- a laser water show,
- illuminated art installations showcasing Bond and Griffith University projects,
- an open air cinema featuring work by emerging artists in animation,
- audio, design, film, games, web and mobile,
- short films from In the Bin and The Gold Coast Film Festival,
- the popular glow yoga and Tai-Chi,
- a mobile gaming unit,
- extreme virtual reality
- star gazing through giant telescopes!
There will be a street food precinct as well as a great line up of local bands including Cheap Fakes, LS Philosophy, Aquila Young, Jackson James Smith and Crown the Humble.
Limited parking will be available at the venue, alternatively ride the G (Gold Coast light rail) in to Surfers Paradise and then catch a FREE water shuttle from Surfers Paradise pontoon over to the event!
You'll find loads of great Gold Coast events happening all year round in Broadbeach and surrounds. Including many free events. There's always lots of things to do on the Gold Coast!
Posted (Fri April 2016)