Summer School Holidays on the Gold Coast!
The school holidays are coming around again! Why not spend the winter school holidays on the Gold Coast, with us here in Broadbeach. There are so many things to do with kids on the Gold Coast, here are just some of the holiday activities on offer:
1) Hit the beach: Our patrolled beaches are perfect for swimming, playing on the sand or surfing with the kids.
2) Theme parks: The Gold Coast's theme parks will provide hours, if not days of fun!
3) Explore the Hinterland: Beautiful picnic spots, rainforest walks and even glow worm caves are ready for you to discover.
4) Wildlife & nature parks: Take a fun and educational trip to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, David Fleay Wildlife Park or Tropical Fruit World.
5) Dinner & a show: 'Drax 4 Kids' over the road from us at Dracula's Cabaret offers kids performances every Saturday for some 'scarily' good family fun! Or there's the The Australian Outback Spectacular which will wow you with their horsemanship and an Aussie themed 3 course meal.
6) Family dining: There are so many great family friendly restaurants on the Gold Coast including Hard Rock Cafe, Food Fantasy buffet at Jupiters, Pancakes on the Rocks, Outback Jacks and so many more! We also have an onsite cafe open for breakfast and lunch, so you can grab a delicious and easy bite to eat with the family, or get a coffee to watch your children while they play in the kids pool.
7) Attractions: There's almost too many to name! Mini golf, bowling, wax museums and much more await you on the Gold Coast! Stay tuned to our blog for more ideas.
8) Pacific Fair Shopping Centre: The newly redeveloped Pacific Fair is a shoppers paradise! There's also an Events Cinema with Gold Class Lounge, and several great dining precincts within the complex. Pacific Fair Shopping Centre often has special school holiday activities on offer.
9) Ride the G!: Take a ride on the Gold Coast Light Rail. With a station right outside our door, getting around the Gold Coast has never been easier (or more fun!).
10) More Broadbeach: Just minutes walk from us you'll find the fantastic Kurrawa Park with a wide range of play equipment to keep the kids active. You could also take a ride on the Broadbeach monorail, or for just a few dollars have a turn on the beautiful Broadbeach carousel.
If you're looking for family friendly entertainment check out the schedule to events happening over the summer holidays at the Gold Coast Arts Centre!
4th December 2016: Happy Birthday Play School Family Fun Day, The Arts Centre Gold Coast FREE
9th - 20th January 2017: Pixar Short Films, The Arts Centre Gold Coast FREE
4th January 2016: Nickleby vs Blaze World's Greatest Magic Battle, The Arts Centre Gold Coast. Gneral Admission $24.00, Family Tickets available.
11th to 13th January 2017: FLUFF A Story of Lost Toys, The Arts Centre Gold Coast.General Admission $22.50, Family Tickets available.
14th January 2017: Justine Clarke Sings! The Arts Centre Gold Coast. General Admission $22.50
14th January 2017: Trolls The Arts Centre Gold Coast. FREE Booking Required
18th January 2017: Mister Maker & The Shapes The Arts Centre Godl Coast. General Admission from $39.90
Bel Air on Broadbeach is centrally located in Broadbeach with easy access to all the great attractions of the Gold Coast! We offer family friendly Gold Coast accommodation. Book your Broadbeach Gold Coast accommodation staying with us today! CLICK HERE.
Posted (Tue November 2016)